With the new Google Ranking Algorithm, everything has changed. Blogs with particular niche rank better than others which focus on many niches. To make good money and rank high on Google choose of niche is critical. If you choose wrong or very competitive niche then it would take long before your blog starts ranking.
Micro niche blog ranks quite easily and could bring a massive amount of visitors. Still, you need to follow the same things Before Publishing the First Post. But it doesn’t need a lot of work, you just need to choose the correct niche. All the technical and other factors that help in ranking should be good. Then just start focusing on a niche and start publishing quality content.
Micro niche blogs will start ranking within a week in the majority of cases (5-10 article published). Now it also depends on your interest and knowledge. Some article does need a lot of research but in the case of education articles, it is straight forward. All the important detail you get from one official website. You need not visit different blogs or website for researching about the topic.
Micro Niche Ideas for Education Blog 2019
These Niche are for a short time, you can call it as event blogging too. However, some blog runs for many years, first just started for a while. So, following is the list of Niches you could consider while setting up new blog.
- NEET 2020 – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET): It is the most popular medical entrance exam conducted in India. I am suggesting this NEET as it is kind of evergreen. So, its application filling will start and then student starts searching for some tips. Then sample paper then Answer key followed by paper reviews etc. Then results and then very interesting counselling(searching keep on for a couple of months at least).
- GK current affairs – As you, all know GK question are asked in every second exam. Way before examinations candidates starts searching for these questions. Average searches are 10K to 100K per month during these months(July to Feb). However, this is also a kind of evergreen blog. But you need to keep on updating fresh content.
- Previous Year Papers / Modal Paper– Preparation is incomplete without concerning previous year papers. This niche has very less competition however it is really tough to fetch content. You can easily get previous year papers of the popular exam.
- SSC CGL or SSC CHSL – Need not to explain, this keyword surely has some competition. But if you publish good content, you could get an abundance amount of visitors.
- TET – Go online with TET blog, as there are many different TET exam held in India. Basically, TET is Teacher Eligibility Test, is the minimum qualification in India for a person to be eligible to become a teacher (I guess). Central TET conducted by CBSE, only this exam get more than a million searches a month.
- Result / Admit Card : (Not Recommended) It is kind of very wide keyword. Instead, focus on micros like TET Result or board results or Sarkari result or Police exam admit card etc anything.
- Exam Time Table or Schedule: Before conducting any kind of examination time table is published officially. Start sharing the content related to the examination held across the country.
- Entrance Exam
- Recruitment Exam
- Preparation blog – Like IIT JEE Preparation etc or NEET etc. Even any state-level recruitment exam could work.
These were kind of Micro Niche Ideas for Education Blogs. These have low competition but a high amount of searches every month. We will come up with more new keyword which should focus on, to rank easily on Google.
Must leave the comment if you have some more niches that could be targeted now. This could help other bloggers out here.